The protection of your data is our concern.
The protection of your personal privacy when processing personal data, and the security of all business information is extremely important to us, and we incorporate it in our business processes. We process the personal data that is collected when you visit our web pages in confidentiality and only in accordance with the provisions of the law („DSGVO“).
In the following we give you an overview of the information we collect during your visit on our website and how we use it:
- Name and address of the responsible authority
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, Dimbacher Str. 6-8, 74182 Obersulm, Germany, as operator of the website https://www.b39.de is the responsible authority in terms of the EU GDPR and other country-specific data protection regulations.
- Data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer with all data protection issues at any time.
- Collecting and processing personal data
Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. This is usually done through the use of log files or cookies. Further information on log files and cookies can be found below.
- Intended purpose and concerned personal data
The extent and nature of the collection, processing and use of your data differs according to whether you visit our website merely to call up generally available information or to make use of additional services.
For purely informational use of our website, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data. When you call up our web pages, we rather record only the data that your Internet browser may automatically transmit to us, such as
- the visitor's IP address
- date and time the webpage was called
- the objective of the request
- the source of the link to the requested content
- information about the user's browser and operating system
Use in case of utilization of further services
If you make use of further services of our company via our website, it may be necessary for you to provide personal data. Your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of providing the service you have requested.
Personal data which you enter on a form retrieved from the web pages of IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH is used to get in touch with you and to send you the information and answers you have requested.
As an international corporation, we need to ensure that all of our employees have access to the same information to the extent possible. For this reason, if necessary in individual cases, we communicate customer data within our holding company structure, to our sister company IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH and to trainers and suppliers of traded products. Otherwise, no personal data is transmitted to third parties.
- Data security
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All of our employees and all third parties involved with data processing are bound to observe the German Federal Data Protection Act and to handle personal data confidentially. If personal data is collected and processed via our website, the information is transmitted in encrypted form to prevent it from being misused by third parties. Our backup measures are constantly being revised to keep pace with technological advances.
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are stored on your computer and enable your website usage to be analyzed. The information the cookie generates about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a server owned by Google in the USA and stored there. Your IP address is therefore abbreviated beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a server owned by Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and provide further services associated with use of the website and use of the internet for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the cookies from being stored with a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to use the full range of functions of this website.
- Right of notification and objection
You have the right
- to receive information free of charge about the personal data stored by us about your person (right to information)
- to request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you (right to confirmation)
- to demand that the personal data relating to you be deleted without delay if it is no longer necessary to process it and if the other requirements of the DSGVO for deletion are also fulfilled (right to deletion)
- to request the immediate rectification and integration of incorrect personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restrict processing)
- to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- not to be a subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects for you or significantly affects you in a similar way (right to decide in individual cases).
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
- to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for data protection if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DSGVO (right of appeal)
- Deletion and blocking of personal data after fulfilment of purpose
We process and store personal data only as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose. However, at the latest, until the expiry of the statutory retention and storage periods. Upon fulfilment of the purpose and expiry of the statutory retention and storage periods, the personal data will be deleted or blocked in accordance with the data protection regulations.
- Information accoring to Art. 13 / Art. 14 DSGVO
Information according to Art. 13 / Art. 14 DSGVO for event participants and suppliers.
- Data protection notice regarding online meetings