HALCON for Beginner - English online
Professional image and data processing enables efficient and reliable processes and is thus a valuable key competence for the successful implementation of camera-based applications. HALCON is a leading software in the field of industrial image processing that not only makes 2D and 3D data versatile, but also offers forward-looking technologies such as Deep Learning. In this seminar you will get to know the systematics of HALCON using the development environment HDevelop. In exercises you will apply different basic operators in HALCON. To gain as much practical knowledge as possible, you will work directly with IDS cameras and get to know workflows in a holistic way.
- HALCON overview with all important components (libraries, image database, sample applications, terminology, support systems)
- Introduction to the environment of HDevelop incl. programming language, controls, results and variables
- Introduction of the data structures "images" und "regions"
- Get to know the most important operators for image processing procedures "segmentation" and "contour-based matching"
- Development of complete image processing sequences up to the integration into your own application
- you will gain a good overview about conceptual possibilities and the operating concept of HALCON
- you know how the most important operators work and how to use them
- you will be able to set up image processing sequences with HALCON independently
- you are able to create your own image processing projects with HALCON and integrate them into an application
- First we will teach the respective theory
- In our practical part you will create basic image processing examples
- Furthermore, you will apply the knowledge by solving different tasks
- Approaches and possible solutions will then be discussed
- Engineers and specialists, who use HALCON for image processing or would like to use HALCON in the future
- Basics in programming, as HALCON uses it´s own programming language. You should know functions, parameters and loops.
- Baisc knowldge in industrial image processing is beneficial
Note for participants
You need a laptop with the most recent HALCON progress version and Vision Software IDS peak, in order to be able to work with IDS vision camers.
We will send you login details, download and program links as well as additional infromatrion regarding this seminar via email.